Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LES-Panda-Haus


Thank you to every one for coming out Monday Nights for the TV Dinner specials. I'm glad yall are diggin it. I love feedback so if you have suggestions for future TV Dinners, lemme find out. Someone requested chicken nuggets, salisbury steak, whatever, let me know. Chinese, American, microwave food, it's all good. You shout it out, I'll nail it. Alphabetical slaughter, what up papoose! I'm going to axe the potstickers, so if you want em, this is the last week. We're gonna move the griddle and get another steam table so we can basically rock two different restaurants in the same subterranean spot i.e. 137 Rivington.

I hate my landlord. If you have a bigger spot for me in the neighborhood, let me find out. Dude is a dick. But for now, we're gonna do TV Dinners Monday through Thursdays along with the same reliable Baohaus menu yall love. It's like those Kentucky-Taco-Huts, except its Baohaus meets a chef driven Panda Express on Rivington St. So that would be a LES-Panda-Haus. Is that aite wit you? Keep bangin.

7 comments: